Ask the Real Estate Investments Expert – Aaron Bellmore
Transform your regular income into portfolio and passive income in 2016
Creating Win/ Win Transactions
What Each Party Brings To The Deal
Investor: Your name
- Invests ONLY his money and minimal time for due diligence
- Mortgage qualification (if required)
- Independent legal advice
The Real Estate Expert®: Fresh Coast Invesments Inc.
- Invests EFFORT, TIME and EXPERTISE required for the execution of this LONG LIST of tasks.
- Will only get paid based on performance of the investment. If the investor does not make money… the Real Estate Expert does not make money.
- Accesses and taps into a Real Estate power team (building a team of these professionals may take years and many thousands of dollars in fees)
- Research analyst
-Up-to-date local market information
- Top Mortgage Broker
- Financial Planner
- Real Estate Accountant
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Insurance specialist
- Preferred pricing with suppliers
- Various lawyers – each are Experts® in specific legal practices
- Maintenance and Construction:
-Mechanical & Plumbing
-Professional Home Inspections Ltd.
- Select property manager, onsite manager and other professionals (such as tax advisors, inspectors, appraisers, bankers, engineers, roof Experts®, boiler mechanics) that may be required to inspect the property initially and operate the property on a day-today basis.
- Property search
- Searching for the right property can be exhausting and time consuming but it is critical to find the right property that fits the business model as closely as possible.
- Screen/filter potential investment properties using realistic rents and/or expenses.
- Property due diligence
-Macro and microeconomic trends
-Completion of the Property Goldmine Scorecard™
- Writing offers
- Write the offer on the selected property (this may involve multiple offers and multiple iterations as not all offers will be accepted)
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of the offer
-This is one of the most important and paying the right price for the property can be the make or break step for the investment. Understanding how to write offers not only protects investors but can save thousands of dollars using effective negotiating techniques.
- Finalize the offer.
- Manage lawyers and accountants through the buying process.
- Sign the documents.
- Ensure that all the proper forms are completed and steps are taken to protect investors and deliver financial clarity.
Anything and everything else that comes up along the way so you don’t have to.
Call Aaron at 587-315-0273 to book a free info-meeting, freshcoastinvestments.ca