Can Low Level Laser Therapy help me? Have you wondered about this for yourself?
Perhaps you have been reading these columns for a while now, and wonder if LLLT Is for you. Well, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you get headaches, or pain in your neck or
- Do your jaws click or hurt, do you have trouble with
chewing or grinding?
- How are the muscles in your back or shoulders, are
they tight as boards?
- Are your elbow joints painful and hard to move?
- Are your wrists or hands weak or painful?
Does the pain travel up your arm or into your neck?
- Is low back pain keeping you from doing what you
want to do?
- Do you have sciatica? Are you numb anywhere?
- Do you have painful hip joints?
- How are your knees, are they weak, painful or
- Have you recently twisted an ankle?
- Has your favorite sport gotten the best of you?
- Have you recently had a broken bone?
I could go on and on.
As you can see, any joint or muscle in your body can be affected by swelling, pain, and weakness.
And LLLT is specifically designed to help these problems. Our office has specifically helped each and every one of the above mentioned problems.
Many people call our LLLT a miracle! People tell us that they wouldn’t be as active today if they hadn’t had LLLT! One of our patients credits us with keeping him out of a wheelchair, and he is even working today.
Can Low Level Laser Therapy help you? Don’t take our word for it, give it a try and see for yourself. Call us today at 403 527 3783, you have nothing to lose but your pain.