Inspiro Women’s Health at Millerdale Pharmacy
Balance My Hormones…Balance My Life
Balancing hormones is the key to being the Best-version-of-yourself! Achieving optimal health has a lot to do with maintaining the balance between work and play, the right balance of nutrients in your diet, and the right balance of hormones. Identifying hormone imbalance is critical so the imbalances can be corrected before disease develops.
As Women’s Health Consultant for the past 7 years, I have had many conversations with women who feel like they are out of control. I often will tell them, “You are not out of control, it’s your hormones!” Here are 7 signs you may need a practical consultation with Kimberly:
- “Something is not right. I am just not me. I can’t put my finger on it. I have seen numerous doctors and nurse practitioners who do all sorts of labs and other tests. When they let me know the results, they say that everything is fine, but I’m not fine.”
Maybe the people around you keep reassuring you that you’re healthy. Maybe some people have made you think it’s all in your head. Or perhaps you’re beginning to question your own ability to assess yourself.
- “I don’t hate sex, but I don’t care if it ever happens again. It makes me sad to realize that I might feel that way for the rest of my life. I’m not sure I’m ready to give up intimacy forever.”
Maybe you have had a fight with your partner about this. Maybe they think that you are no longer interested in them or that you are interested in someone else. Or maybe you have just lost your interest altogether.
- “I’m not the energetic, outgoing person I used to be. I’ve lost my fun side. I’m moody, irritable, angry, and sad. And on certain days I have all of those emotions within 10 minutes!”
Maybe you’ve tried or been encouraged to try antidepressants or anti-anxiety medications.
- “My mind is not sharp like it was. I feel like I’m in a brain fog. Focusing is nearly impossible. Other people remember things so much better than I do. I feel like I’m that spacey girl I used to make fun of all the time.”
Maybe you’ve tried or been encouraged to try medications like anti-depressants.
- “I’ve lost my motivation for everything I used to really care about. I don’t want to see my friends or go to events. I just want to hide at home.”
Maybe someone has recommended that you talk with a counselor.
- “Exercising is a huge chore. I feel exhausted rather than recharged when I do it. I never see any results from it anyway.”
Maybe you have tried a personal trainer or signed up for a new fitness program. Maybe you’ve looked at boot camp programs around town or downloaded a new phone app to hold you accountable.
- “I have not changed any of my good eating habits, in fact I’m eating healthier than I used to, but I am putting on weight, especially in my mid-section. I give up!”
Maybe you’ve looked at or tried every diet online – low carb, low fat, gluten-free, paleo, organic – without any result.
As a Women’s Health Consultant I put women first by offering an individualized approach. Each woman is unique and your own needs are at the heart of the matter.
For more information on Inspiro Women’s Health, visit www.inspirowomenshealth.com or to book an appointment with Kimberly, call Millerdale Pharmacy at 403-342-1434 and talk to our helpful pharmacy staff to get you started on the path to optimal hormone balance!