Winterizing your vehicle is very important for safety as well as keeping your vehicle in good condition. There are a few things you should do now before winter sets in!
1) Winter tires are essential. Consider tread depth and winter ratings on tires. Make sure your people will be safe.
2) Increased light projection is available for your headlights. These can be simple bulb replacements up to full HID kits.
3) Protect your vehicle to minimize wear and tear. This can include undercoating, 3M protectant, floor mats with full coverage, running boards and box covers for trucks.
4) Consider a remote starter for your vehicle. This allows adequate warming up time before you drive (and makes your drive more comfortable in the -20C days!).
5) Check your brakes! Ensure they will live up to the needs of our icy winters.
At Cap-it we can help with all of these options to prepare for winter. We would be happy to check your tires to ensure they have enough tread for winter conditions as well as advise you on the other protective options. We have a red seal journeyman mechanic on site to do professional installation.
We are the local Experts® in vehicles! We’ll help keep your people and your vehicle safe.