5 ways to reduce or remove sugar from your life and get your health back!
continued from November…
- Avoid “light” foods – When a package claims the product is light that means less fat or calories. However, in order to keep it tasting good they add more sugar!
- Use Stevia – Stevia is a natural plant based sweetener that the body
recognizes and processes correctly in small amounts.
- Replace sugar with honey – If a recipe calls for sugar, replace it with honey instead. You can often even half the amount called for.
- Sugar has hidden names – Find out the many different names that can be used for sugar and look for them in ingredient labels. Remember – anything ending in –one is definitely a form of sugar!
- Shop the outside aisles of the grocery store – This is where most of the nutritious, whole foods are.
REMEMBER: Your body was created to heal so why not call for a discounted assessment of where your body is functioning and take control of your health now.