Most women know the uncomfortable symptoms related to the common yeast infection. However there are many types of yeast which affect different parts of the body in women as well as men. Candida is a condition where Candida Albicans, a common digestive yeast, overgrows to the point that it becomes a medical problem. Some symptoms of Candida are brain fog, sugar cravings, persistent gas and bloating, jock itch, vaginal yeast infection, fatigue and difficulty losing weight.
Most holistic Experts® agree that the alarming number of Canadians with Candida is due to the over-use of broad spectrum antibiotics. Antibiotics kill not only the bacteria we want to get rid of, but also the good bacteria in the digestive tract. Other drugs which can affect the balance include; anti-inflammatory drugs, cortisone, and birth control pills. Poor diet (too many refined carbohydrates), stress and nutrient deficiencies can also lead to an imbalance.
Renew Life’s Candida solution:
- CandiGONE is a powerful cleansing product designed to help destroy and remove Candida and yeast from the body.
- CandiZYME is a unique enzyme product, specifically formulated to weaken Candida and yeast by breaking down its protective cell wall, making them easier to destroy.
- Smartness works to absorb dead Candida and toxins and bring them to the colon for elimination.
- Flora Smart Extra Strength is a therapeutic strength macrobiotic for those with chronic intestinal complaints such as candida and yeast overgrowth.
- Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support is the macrobiotic to take if you suffer from chronic yeast infections.
By following the Renew Life Candida protocol, you can regain control over your health, have more energy, and feel great. It just might be the best thing you have ever done for yourself!
Caroline Farquhar is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and the National Sales Trainer for Renew Life. She believes that knowledge is the key to better health. For years Caroline suffered from numerous health issues, had chronic digestive problems and was always tired with low energy. Conventional medicine was not helping, and that was when Caroline took matters into her own hands. Returning to school, she learned as much as she could about how to heal the body naturally and learned that the “best defense is a good offense.” Specializing in digestive care and cleansing, Caroline has been educating audiences through seminars, TV and radio appearances across the country for over a decade.