Why would a specialty Pharmacy sell bras? As a third generation, female owned and operated business in the health industry, it was a natural focus to provide products that make the journey through breast cancer and to good health easier.
By providing pre and post-surgical products, a professional bra and prosthetic fitting and a “soft place to land” by fitters who are educated, experienced and truly care in all areas of specialty pharmacy and medical supplies as well as women’s health.
Come to visit us at Millerdale Pharmacy for our exclusive sale and fall fashion offerings on mastectomy swimwear, clothing, bras, sportswear and mastectomy prosthetics. For the entire month of October great savings and draws for bras. ( Bring in your invitation and receive an additional entry )
Your community choice for “ one-stop shop” in companion health care.
Healthy Life and Breast Health Tips
- Exercise 30 minutes each day outside of your normal daily activities
- Take 2000-5000 IU of vitamin D3 daily
- Adopt an organic vegetarian diet with fruits, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Add fresh ground flaxseed to your cereals, smoothies, juices, and salads.
- Eat 2 Brazil nuts a day for Selenium.
- Add turmeric to your diet to reduce inflammation or take curcumin in capsule form daily.
- Use non-toxic cleaning products like baking soda and vinegar.
- Use a sauna or exercise to sweat out toxins and toxic metals stored in fat cells.