Kids are so busy. They go to school all day, have extracurricular activities and homework in the evenings, family time and more extracurriculars on the weekends . . . And, practicing yoga is important for kids for many of the same reasons it is important for adults. Here are 9 amazing benefits of how yoga can benefit kids.
- Yoga Improves Memory and Cognitive.
- Yoga Improves Social Relationships.
- Yoga Improves Sleep.
- Yoga Improves Strength and Breath Control
- Yoga Increases Determination and Perseverance.
- Yoga Improves Mood.
- Yoga Reduces Stress and Anxiety.