Why would a specialty Pharmacy sell bras? As a third generation, female owned and operated business in the health industry, it was a natural focus to provide products that make the journey through breast cancer and to good health easier.
By providing pre and post surgical products, a professional bra and prosthetic fitting and a “soft place to land” by fitters who are educated, experienced and truly care in all areas of specialty pharmacy and medical supplies as well as women’s health.
Come visit us at Millerdale Pharmacy for our exclusive sale and fall fashion offerings on mastectomy swim wear, clothing, bras, sport wear and mastectomy prosthetics. For the
entire month of October great savings and draws for bra’s. ( Bring in your invitation and receive an additional entry )
Your community choice for “ one stop shop” in companion health care.
Healthy Life and Breast Health Tips
- Excercise 30 minutes each day outside of your normal daily activities
- Take 2000-5000 IU of vitamin D3 daily
- Adopt an organic vegetarian diet with fruits, nuts,seeds, vegetables and whole grains.
- Add fresh ground flaxseed to your cereals, smoothies, juices and salads.
- Eat 2 Brazil nuts a day for Selenium.
- Add turmeric to your diet to reduce inflammation or take curcumin in capsule form daily.
- Use non toxic cleaning products like baking soda and vinegar.
- Use a sauna or exercise to sweat out toxins and toxic metals stored in fat cells.