Are You Looking to Give Back?
We love our volunteers because we wouldn’t be able to serve our community without them! Their kindness and mercy, combined with deep sense of dedication and commitment, create a community of care-givers whose love for people changes lives.
- Client support workers
- After hours crisis line
- Grief and loss support (post-abortion, post-adoption)
- Reception and administration
- Processing material donations
- Facilitating prenatal, parenting and life-skills classes
- Fundraising and development
- Community outreach
Most positions require a minimum commitment of one shift per week, for a minimum term of one year. Additional essentials are a recognition of the true intrinsic value of all human life, a high level of confidentiality, and serving our community with integrity and compassion.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are making a difference in the lives of others, visit pccgp.ca/volunteer and contact us today!